Baldridge Architects is a local, state and national award-winning firm with a practice known for its rigorous and restrained design philosophy resulting in a body of work that is known its unfussy clarity and contextual sensitivity. Our projects currently include high-end residential, restaurant, hotel, office, retail, historic renovation, elementary and higher-education design, as well as smaller follies. But at all scales, we are a firm that gears its focus toward projects seeking a full design process accentuating experience over surface.
It is a largely horizontal work environment — the power of this firm is its ability to capitalize on the collective brain of all its members. In our hiring we seek self-motivated employees that bolster our experience across building and program types. We are looking for a mid-level designer / architect (or interior designer) possessing a minimum:
- 3-5 years of structured office work experience;
- Excellent design and graphic design skills;
- Construction observation and project management experience;
- Research, specification and code facility;
- Experience in selecting furniture and finishes;
- Clean and clear communication and presentation skills;
- Ability to work well in a collaborative environment; and
- Proficiency in Revit, AutoCAD, Rhino, and Adobe Creative Suite, V-Ray preferred.
Please send your resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please no calls or drop-ins.